In general in Inter Company and Inter TSO trainings several different companies are taking part represented by their control centres.
The diagram shows the possible combination of the different interacting control centres (respectively companies) involved.
The abbreviations used are:
- TSO – Transmission system operator
- DSO – Distribution system operator
- PP – Power plant operator
The diagram further shows the interfaces between the control centres. Besides that the group of operators for whom this training program is relevant could be derived from the diagram. Training can be performed as
- Company Training (TSO or DSO or PP)
- Inter Company Training (TSO – DSO – PP)